Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

News, news, news.

Hello people!


 Well, I have started a new gig over at Yankee Belle Cafe, which is a food blog run by Ruth Logan Herne and Missy Tippens (and Mindy and Jan :).

  I hope I'll post there much mroe often than I do here because... it's food. And I like food. :)

  Here's the link to the first post of mine. Be sure to browse their recipes. You'll never be the same!!

http://yankeebellecafe.blogspot.com/2012/07/more-exciting-changes-another-new-face_11.html



  My take is going to be fresh and healthy (no laughing!!) and food from the Northwest and West coast.

  So, until I have mroe news on the writing front we'll tide ourselves over with some tasty treats.
  P.S. The current WIP is being a problem child. I'm hoping it turns out to be one of thsoe kids that was a terror to raise, but makes your proud... eventually.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment