Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

*whew* Summer days are long for a reason.

Helloo everybody!!

 So, Leaving Liberty is out and about!
Sitting right at #2 on the Christian fiction lists right  here .  I'm loving how much easier this gets every single time. I do get nervous, but it's not as bad as the first few times. Maybe by book #205 I won't even blink!!

  My next project is another historical and I'm loving this story! It's one I've wanted to write for a long time, about a girl who is a secret newspaper columnist in a time when women weren't really respected for doing anything outside the home. I have a soft spot for trailblazers and women trailblazers make me happy. :)

  Nest week we've got some very fun blog posts coming up! May the K9 spy is going to be here!! Giveaways and a treasure hunt and all sorts of fun!

  As a mom of middle grade readers, I'm always searching for good books. May is a treasure!

  Ok, all, until next Tuesday! I'll leave you with a picture of this chicken. It's wearing a diaper. We have chickens. They don't wear diapers. This little gizmo is for people who want chickens to be able to roam in their house.

Why?

No idea. People are weird.

 Until Tuesday, my friends!



1 comment:

  1. Hi hi hi Miss Virginia!!!

    You have me BOL alllll the time...

    Chicken with a diaper... Get out!
    No really.
    Dogs inside.
    Chickens outside... Or in a biscuit.

    Mom and I have been SO busy we've not had time to read your latest. But we're going to! I'm so excited, I'm wiggling my whole self!

    Thanks for your kind words.
    We're doing our best to follow in the path you're blazing. PAWSOME! #2 on the list!!!
    /backflip/

    Please give a barkout to all your family.
    See you soooooon!

    love from May

    ReplyDelete